1006 CET 4
11. C He can not get access to the assigned book.
12. A She will drive the man to the supermarket.
13. C Tidy up the place.
14. A The talks can be held any day except Friday.
15. A He understands the woman's feelings.
16. D She has to invite David to the party.
17. C Many students find Prof. Johnson's lectures boring.
18. D Assemble the computer.
19. B It requires him to work long hours.
20. D It demands physical endurance and patience.
21. D In a hotel.
22. B Paying attention to every detail.
23. A The pocket money British children get.
24. C It often rises higher than inflation.
25. B Pay for small personal things.
26. A District managers.
27. D The important part played by district managers.
28. B Fifty percent of them were female.
29. B He was not gender sensitive.
30. C Ask to see the manager politely but firmly.
31. D You can't tell how the person on the line is reacting.
32. D Stick to the point.
33. B Architect.
34. A Do some volunteer work.
35. A Few baby-sitters can be considered trustworthy.
43. he has found out how it works and learnt to use it appropriately.
44. by trying it out and seeing whether it works, by gradually changing it and refining it
45. including many of the concepts that the schools think only they can teach him,